Master Thuc D. Truong
- 6th Dan black belt in Taekwondo
- Experienced in many styles of Martial Arts
- More than 45 years of training and more than 15 years of teaching Martial Arts
- Founder and Chief Instructor of Truong’s Taekwondo in Kokomo, Indiana since 1998
- BSEE, MBA.
The Taekwondo program helps you
recognize and handle situations in which self-defense may be required.
Using our completely integrated system, you can learn the techniques you need to defend yourself intelligently in threatening situations.
What you learn could prevent you from becoming a victim.
6628 Wilcrest Rd. Suite D
@ Lac Hong Square Houston TX 77072
• Mon-Thurs: 4:30-5:30PM;
• Fri: 4:30-5:30PM; 5:30PM-6:30PM
• Sat: 9:30-10:30AM; 10:30-11:30AM
WHAT TAEKWONDO CAN DO?
Enhance self-esteem by heightening your physical and mental powers.
Build confidence by encouraging you to succeed and to take control of your life.
Develop discipline by thoroughly training your body and mind in the tenets and techniques of Taekwondo.
Teach self-defense by training you to recognize situations in which physical self-defense may be necessary, and teaching you how to control such situations to your advantage.
Strengthen your mind and body through increased physical coordination and mental discipline
- Weight Control
- Stress Relief
- Self Defense
- The goal of practicing taekwondo is for self defense and to help your body function optimally.